Tuesday 28 June 2011

Riding the Camel


     I think that transportation in any place must be compatible with the environment. I was born in the Sahara of North Africa so my favorite way to travel for short distance is riding the camel. We called the camel the desert ship. I like ride camel because it safety and very common in countryside in my home. Moreover, it not affected by high price of gas. Finally, I am proud by my culture; as a result, I ride camel and I invite you to experience it for one day and you will love it.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting entry...this is the first time any of my students has recommended traveling by camel! Unfortunately I don't think there are any chances to do that in Canada...maybe at the zoo?

    Corrections:
    I like to ride a camel because it's safe and very common in the countryside in my home.

    ReplyDelete