Monday 6 June 2011

My Favorite Sport



   My favorite sport is soccer or football . I love football very much because this  sport is the most  papular  sport in the world; we can say that the world is speak  footbal's language. When I was young, I used to play football almost every day with my friends. However, when I grew up, I only  watching this  game on TV and my favorite team is Real Madrid. Unfortunately,  football is not popular in Canada, so I try to follow up on the hockey especially these days ,I love watching Vancouver's team games. Although I did not understand the rules very well, but I try to apply the proverb which says: If you are in Rome do as the Romans do. I hope football become the first  sport in Canada one day.




1 comment:

  1. I think soccer is slowly gaining popularity, but we don't have the same interest in international matches that a lot of countries do. Anyway I hope Vancouver wins the Stanley Cup, but they're not doing too well now!

    Corrections:
    I love football very much because this sport is the most popular sport in the world; we can say that the world speaks football's language.

    I hope football becomes the most popular sport in Canada one day.

    ReplyDelete