Wednesday 1 June 2011

The Generous Millionaire

  
    I did not ever buy a lottery ticket in my whole life. However, if I won $10 million, I will be the happiest person in the world. So I will spend this money as following ; firstly, I will travel around the world because I love   traveling very much. Secondly, I will give some money to my family, classmates and my teachers as well. Also, I will donate part of this money to a cancer foundation because I believe this going to help people and give them chance of cure from this killer disease. Finally, I will put the remaining of this amount in a business that gives me a steady income. If you  want some money, please wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. If I were your teacher I will give you 100 %

    you are very generous and we deserve that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving money to your teachers...what a great idea! ;) Actually all of your ideas sound very smart. You'd be able to help lots of people with that money.

    Corrections:
    I have never bought a lottery ticket in my whole life.

    Also, I will donate part of this money to a cancer foundation because I believe this will help people and give them a chance of a cure from this killer disease.

    ReplyDelete